As a group admin, you can remove anyone from a group conversation at any time.
On desktop (macOS and Windows) or on Wire for web
- Select the conversation from the conversation list:
- Select conversation info or group name:
- Select the person´s profile picture:
- Select Remove from group:
- Select REMOVE:
In the conversation list:
- Select the group conversation name.
- Inside the conversation, select the name of the group at the top of the conversation.
- Select the contact you'd like to remove.
- Select Remove from group.
- Select REMOVE.