Wire provides the option to schedule end-to-end encrypted meetings in Microsoft Outlook.
Microsoft Outlook requires several permissions to create meetings in Wire via your Outlook calendar. This way, you authorize the add-in Wire for Outlook to perform the following four operations on your behalf:
- Create conversations in Wire.
- Create guest links to conversations in Wire.
- View your Wire username, profile name, and profile picture.
- View your Wire email and domain name.
- View your team’s feature configurations. It checks if Wire for Outlook is enabled for your team but can also read other feature configurations.
If you allow the permissions listed above, your Outlook Calendar can connect to Wire. If you don’t grant the permissions, you can’t use Wire for Outlook.
For more information, contact our Support team via email@example.com.