On desktop (MacOS and Windows) or on Wire for Web:
In the conversation list:
- Hover the cursor over the name of the person you'd like to block.
- Click Down Arrow ▼.
- Click BLOCK.
- Confirm by clicking BLOCK again.
The conversation with the blocked person is hidden from the active and archived lists. A blocked person will not be explicitly notified that you've blocked them.
To unblock a person:
- Click People.
- Search for them by their profile name using the search field.
- Click their name in the search results.
- Click UNBLOCK to allow them to contact you again.
For instructions on how to do this on mobile, click here.