Working with messages and conversations
- How are my conversations organized?
- How can I start a conversation?
- How can I forward a message on my mobile device?
- How can I add an audio filter to an audio message on my mobile device?
- How can I set a global timer for all messages in a conversation?
- How does archiving work?
- Does Wire offer an on-premises solution?
- What do I need to use Wire?
- What do the different Wire icons mean?
- How can I cancel sending a file?
- Why can't I see my conversation history?
- Which languages does Wire support?
- View all (29)
- My email address is already in use and I cannot create an account. What can I do?
- Why was I notified that a message from a contact was not received?
- What does RESET SESSION mean? How can I reset a session?
- What can I do if I miss messages or pictures on my Android device?
- Why did I lose my conversation history on desktop?
- I did not receive an SMS verification code after registering on mobile. What can I do?
- How can I find out which browser version I am using?
- What domain names and ports does Wire connect to?
- I can't send a picture or an animated GIF, what can I do?
- View all (8)