- How I can connect through a proxy server on desktop?
- What are auto-connections?
- How can I lock my Wire account with Touch ID or Passcode on my iOS device?
- Can people I don't know contact me on Wire?
- Who will see my profile name or username displayed in Wire?
- I've accidentally connected with someone I don't know. What should I do?
- View all (11)
- Will I be notified if my contact starts using Wire on a different device?
- What is a key fingerprint?
- Why should I verify my conversations?
- How can I compare key fingerprints?
- Where and how are the encryption keys stored? Does Wire have access to those keys?
- How can I verify group conversation participants?
- View all (9)
- What happens if there’s a data breach?
- How does Wire protect my data?
- What happens when my address book or my iCloud contacts are shared?
- Why do I see a red "recording" banner when I'm on a Wire call?
- How does Wire handle reports of misuse?
- Who can I contact if I have questions related to my data?
- How can I have access to my own data?
- How can I revoke consent to receive news from Wire?
- Why does Wire show the location of where I added a device in my devices list?
- What does Wire do with my personal information?
- Who can see my phone number and/or email on Wire?
- View all (8)